View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zeller to Cleveland for 24th, 33rd,34th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Steal only if the Mavs use those picks in a different trade.

I'd rather have quality over quantity. Late 1st rounders and early 2nd rounders aren't worth much.
i disagree in this draft. its top heavy and then a big pile of people all around the same. You can get decent players with these picks.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote