View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sullinger & Melo to Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Celtics said they think he'll be fine. You may find that teams with lower picks really push the "his back is f'd" talk behind the scenes in the hope it scares others off and he'll fall from a potential lottery pick to being available in the 20's.
20 picks went before him. I'd be surprised if his back is just fine. I think at best it's ****ed up but they think he'll be ok for a few years. He's too talented if he was a maybe that teams would not have chosen him.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote