View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #18
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 Comprehensive List of Draft Day Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Have you ever watched a draft this shittily (yup new word) boring? Seriously FML. I doubt even people getting high picks are entertained by this bullshit. If it wasn't supposed to be entertaining it wouldn't be on ESPN. At least bring in a much more upbeat, interesting crew to discuss the draft.

It's so painful to not only watch a boring ass draft but to have to hear these boring, stupid analysts. You may be wondering why I'm still watching... but the Clippers scrub player pick is coming up in 6 picks and I have small hope that maybe draft will have drama towards end .

Keep your mouth shut if you find it boring moron. I'm enjoying it and there's been alot of surprises. If you don't follow college ball and your team has a late pick what the hell do you expect it to be like?
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote