View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zeller to Cleveland for 24th, 33rd,34th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Steal only if the Mavs use those picks in a different trade.

I'd rather have quality over quantity. Late 1st rounders and early 2nd rounders aren't worth much.
meh, considering the players they got I would rather bet on a chance that one of them (I think jae) will do something in the nba than zeller will be anything but a 8 minute a night sub. Definitely a good trade by dallas, since the draft was deep but pretty even IMO. Shocked they got that much for a ****ing late teen pick. cavs FO is stupid.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote