View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zeller to Cleveland for 24th, 33rd,34th

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
zeller is solid. a decent athlete (look at his combine) and a relatively smart player. still, when you are betting 3 to 1, even with the lower draft positions I am not sold.
Cavs had already drafted one player by that point. They weren't going to bring in four rookies. At most, we were going to bring in three new guys. I'm honestly fine with the Zeller deal. I preferred it to just staying at 24, 33 and 34. Waiters is the pick that I'm not sold on. His character issues scare me.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote