View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:46 AM   #28
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zeller to Cleveland for 24th, 33rd,34th

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
reports were that charlotte wanted us to take back tyrus thomas, and we balked

if thats the case, then id be very annoyed
Reports leading up to the draft weren't very good... So, I'd question that reporters, all of a sudden, have a solid source within either camp. Almost all reporters had Charlotte taking Robinson if they stayed at 2. I don't think I saw a single mock draft leading up to this thing that had MKG going No. 2. Seems to me like no one had any idea what was going on in this thing. After they picked MKG, Charlotte said that there was never anything close to a deal with Cleveland.

And, anyway, we need to see how these guys pan out before we call this Waiters pick a bad one... I try not to get too high or too low on draft night. Waiters looks like a beast getting to the rack and he averaged three steals a game last year. If he and Kyrie can work well together and the Cavs front office did their due diligence in making sure his character issues were unfounded, I will be interesting to see how he turns out.

He was high on just about everyone's board, though. Let's not pretend as if this pick came out of nowhere. He has been flying up boards for a reason. Guy seems to have crazy potential.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote