View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #22
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who stood out to you in the draft?

I'm pumped about Q.Miller. Turned off the draft after the Nuggets picked Fournier with all that talent still left on the board including Perry Jones who's probably the steal of the draft and when I turned it back on he was still on the board. Almost had a heartattack when they said Quincy for the Raptors pick.

I had Quincy going to Denver at #20 on my mock draft. Crazy we got him at #38. Well probably not crazy but he was my 2nd favorite player in the draft.

I think besides P.Jones falling Memphis got a really good pick. Tony Wroten seems like a great prospect. Probably should have stayed in school another year but whatever. Wish Denver would have took him at 20.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote