View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:20 AM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who stood out to you in the draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Denver already has Lawson. Wroten and Lawson wouldn't work well together.

Quincy Miller is talented but his athleticism is well below average for the NBA, which makes his ceiling low.

I'm also shocked PJ3 went so low. The Celtics notoriously pick up guys with personality issues. Considering even Boston passed on PJ3, the dude must be a major project.
PJ3's knees took him completely off multiple teams boards. I don't know for sure but I have a strong inkling that Indy was at least one of those teams.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote