Thread: 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:42 AM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Draft

I'm happy with the results. For a second I got excited thinking the Kings would pass on Thomas Robinson since they have Cousins, but Lillard is the best IMO of what we could have got. When I first heard his name a few weeks back, I was scared we would take him simply because he is a point and not because he was best available, but since then I have heard nothing about how awesome he is. There were rumors that he was the best guy we have worked out since Durant, and he is unselfish even though he scored like crazy. I actually got worried we would take Drummond, because his own college coach and a teammate criticized his work ethic and the said he would take at least 5 years to be decent. That means he would be up for a contract extension before we ever would get to see what he would turn out to be.

I'm hearing Meyers Leanard is Joel Przybilla 2.0 with more offensive upside. Hopefully Joel could teach him a few tricks before he retires.

Also, selecting Barnes would likely mean he is Batum's replacement, and although he would be a nice SF, it really wouldn't improve our team because we would still be with more holes in the roster.

Last edited by Myth : 06-29-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote