View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #41
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: pistons getting drumond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
He should start from day one and develop alongside Monroe
Its not like they are gonna make the playoffs anyway
I'm not sure I'd so readily count them out. My motto on the current Pistons since the end of the season has been, "After a 4-20 start, they finished 21-21." They played .500 ball once the team began to gel. From there, we'd have to account for the (hopefully) continued improvement of our youngsters, namely Brandon Knight, Greg Monroe, and Jonas Jerebko, and perhaps some sort of new presence from the rookie big man who apparently is still close to being a high schooler.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote