View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: starting an adult league at local rec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Thanks, but I have tons of experience PLAYING in leagues I was asking more about the admin side.
Oh, my mistake. It sounded as if you were saying you were "starting" (as in beginning to play in) a local rec league.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote