View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #41
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Stern awkwardness on draft night

This is very likely an unpopular statement, but I'm going to miss David Stern when he leaves, for I'm not sure folks know how well they have it with him in charge. I don't think any commissioner is impervious to legal proceedings and NBA rulings that will leave him hated by many. So I feel whoever replaces David Stern will still have to deal with those issues. Only, the new guy may not be as likeable and entertaining (and no, "likeable" does not mean I think you guys all like him). David Stern has made bad decisions and maybe even horrible decisions, but I also feel like he's made a lot of great ones. I just really don't think (considering the positions he's been in) that David Stern has done a bad job at running and representing the NBA.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 06-29-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote