View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #33
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who stood out to you in the draft?

I actually like the MKG pick for the Bobcats based from what I've heard about him. Thomas Robinson would have been the instant gratification pick, but they're thinking both long term in getting hard working winners who'll help improve the chemistry and culture of a losing team and a guy who in 2-3 years could be a very good player. In a draft where there's no obvious pick after the #1 then I think it was the best choice to make.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote