View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #47
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: pistons getting drumond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
It would be better for them to get another high pick than contend for a playoff spot and still not make it. There will be some improved teams in the east this year. I think one of Wizards or Bucks definitely makes it. Maybe both
I disagree. The Pistons finished '12 on a positive enough note that playing poorly in '13 to the point of warranting a high draft pick would be a killer to both team and fan morale. That doesn't mean making the playoffs is an expectation, I just think it'd do a lot more for the organization to see a ray of light at this point rather than languishing and seemingly going backward from the direction they were headed for the last 2/3's of the '12 season.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote