View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bulls Fans: What do you expect from Marquis Teague

I love the pick. He can create his own shot. From what i hear hes more of a pure PG. And hes really athletic. Ive heard that he could end up being better than his brother.

I also heard that he wouldve been a top 10 pick next year, had he stayed.

With Roses injury, he will get every chance to showcase his talents
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote