View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Toronto Biggest Loser of the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
But I agree I feel like they didn't even consider it just wanted to take him because that was their man from the start and were scared someone would take him lol...

Exactly. I mean, there had to have been some team that was willing to move up for Drummond. Idk, good player, but I don't he has the upside of being the 8th pick
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote