View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #50
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: pistons getting drumond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
The guy is 18 years old, get him a legit coach and he'll be ok
I hope so, but I know it's not a guarantee. I'm just glad social media is advanced enough now that we have an ability to document nearly every single person who backed and supported Joe Dumars' selection of Drummond, thus perhaps limiting the amount of folks who'll later act as if they knew Dumars made a horrible pick (if Drummond doesn't turn out).

Then again, I'm sure people will not change.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote