View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who will succeed in the NBA more: Royce White or Jared Sullinger?

I'd take Royce. I think he creates more match-up problems at the next level and his shooting stroke doesn't look all that bad mechanically. I think he will develop an consistent jumper that he can hit from 18-20 feet out over time.

Sullinger is prob a guy that a contender like Boston would want right now but I think Royce has the better career.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote