Thread: Beal vs Waiters
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beal vs Waiters

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
It wouldn't matter how good he was, Scoop was starting no matter what and Triche was a better pure shooter he just fit in a little better with the starting unit. Also, Waiters was perfectly fine this year in terms of character issues and he's well aware of his needed maturity at the next level. I wish we had more of a veteran guard to reel him in sometimes if he ever gets out of hand. But Byron Scott is a good guard's coach so we'll see. I have a good feeling about the pick.
Boobie Gibson has been around the block. I also expect us to pick up a couple of veteran players between now and the start of the season. The current roster is just a little too young/inexperienced. They are going to need the steady hand and guidance from respected professionals.

Anthony Parker and Antawn Jamison did a great job of that last year. I'm sure we will get some vets in here to replace them.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote