View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #59
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 7 Teams Passed On Drummond, Remember That When...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
This was my initial thinking also but seeing Sullinger and PJ3's stock drop significantly by staying 1 more year I just can't support that anymore. Get in the league while you can, and try to improve from there.

I think if he's as talented as some think he is, his stock won't drop, particularly if he starts to show more to his game. I don't like the idea of him going to the NBA which the ability he has now, he won't be able to compete for a while, and I think that's bad for his development.

And purely speaking as an NBA fan, I just hate seeing teams draft these types. It's why I wish there was at least a 2 year college rule.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote