View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #16
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Random thoughts about the playoffs 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
^I'm going to get really confused now that you have that pic. You've had the same avatar since I've joined this site
i know, right?

on the positive tip, maybe it will nudge me towards choosing something new after six years of sameness. i kind of like the avatars some of you have going with the new B&W color scheme. call it the stevie wonder effect, or something. :P
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote