View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #66
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 7 Teams Passed On Drummond, Remember That When...

I have a hard time seeing Drummond not at least being a rotation player for a long time. He already seems more then capable of playing defense at an NBA level, and his size is quite insane. I don't think people realize that he weighs 280 pounds at 18 years old. He looks like he could easily add quite a bit more weight too. Of course he is raw, but when looking at guys who have the potential to be an all star at the center position the only two I remember that looked as capable in that sense in the past 5 years were Cousins and Oden.
Shooting 30% on free throws is scary though. People talk about guys shooting at like 50-60% being liabilities, and I don't think that's really a huge deal, but if you have a guy shooting 30% in big minutes, I think that could be a huge problem. Beyond that, I have to wonder if he just has an awful offensive touch.

Last edited by magnax1 : 06-29-2012 at 08:53 PM.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote