Thread: 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 03:18 AM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Joel Przybilla 2.0 is just about the worst comparison I've ever heard for Leonard. Just because they're both white and centers doesn't mean their similar.

I didn't come up with it, it is just something I have heard multiple times. I heard he was a good shot blocker, decent overall defender, but clumsy as hell on offense. That also sounds like Joel, but as I said, not really my comparison. I'd love to hear your take on him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote