View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

I went to bed right after Sculp's first game. I was very tired.

TSL is more of TDL (Team Drone Life). Their zerg line up is superb. I joked that Sculp beat his first opponent with 5 units. SCV, MULE, Marine, Tank, Medivac (which he did).

Sculp is quite the up and comer, and I think he might be the next big terran. It seems to me that NSH has put a lot of faith in him and is sending him out in good positions in all of their team league games.

Nice to see TSL win, that's who I had predicted.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote