View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Darius Johnson Odom Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Not enough footage but he seems a bit slow with a slow release on his shot too. His moves seem thought out as if he's working on techniques that he hasn't fully mastered yet. He is athletic, I wouldn't call him super athletic, he can dunk but he doesn't get up very high. Yes, solid NBA build is a great thing. Clips show you what went in, not how many he missed....I can't call him a good scorer just off that.......and how many guys light it up in summer league and are crap as pros.

I disagree. This guy is going to be a perfect fit for the Lakers because he is a defensive stud, and is super athletic. He's clutch too if anyone followed his career at Marquette. This is a real steal for the Lakers. He could come in right now and be the backup for Sessions.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote