View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:09 AM   #21
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Portland Offers Roy Hibbert Max Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
his numbers were completely up across the board, except assists which went from 2.0 to 1.7. points, rebounds, blocks, steals, fta, and fg% were all career highs

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hibbero01.html

Ah.... problem solved. I WAS apparently remembering the PER 36 numbers when I looked at them couple days ago. My bad on that.... I was wondering WTF you guys were talking about when two of you mentioned PER 36. Either way though we can probably agree that improvements have been small and slow.. which isn't what you want in a young, max player.

You gave a good example of Griffin's stats dropping despite him polishing his game in actuality and that applies to Hibbert 100 percent. I just don't think he produces enough, nor is marketable enough to deserve this.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote