View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:08 AM   #34
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Your favorite console of all time

Never actually had one myself, but a few of my friends had one, so I'd pick the N64. I was right at the age where I lived and breathed Pokemon, so Pokemon Stadium and the gameboy games were what I played whenever I could. Goldeneye was our go to game as well when we were all burnt out from playing Pokemon.

First ever console I owned all by myself was the original Playstation, so that's got to be up there too. That's when I first discovered Gran Turismo and continued to buy the GT games (PS2 as well) until I eventually had to decide between 360 and PS3, and went with the 360.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote