View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #36
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Lakers off season thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I've said for years he never deserved his MVP's... he wasn't ever the best player in the league. One thing I will say is he deserves his chance to go to a team he wants to play for, that also gives him the best chance to get a title. I'm always all for the players at the end of their career that don't care about the money anymore and try to win. As long as he makes a decision like that (aka not Toronto...) I'll support his choice. The only way I support his decision with a team that can't win it is Phoenix. I don't see anything wrong with someone staying with their home team. Either go for a ship, or help out the team that has had faith in you for so long. With Phoenix drafting Marshall I'm pretty sure the writing is on the wall though.

why cant he go home and play for a team which is in his home country????

I would give preference to that over a cheap suns team...who he played for...

he can literally change how people look at basketball in Canada...

there are things of more importantance then ur home team or championship ....& thats ur country....if he has a chance...he should go for it...and play with Raps
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote