View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #27
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Timberwolves want Gasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
You're welcome.

A couple weeks ago I made my 4th or 5th visit to Pearl Harbor, I always talk to the service men and women there before and after going to the U.S.S Arizona Memorial, there is a great video you watch before boarding the boat. I have relatives stationed there and as civilians working there in important positions. I'm very much into history and yeah, I can't even imagine the courage of those who fought in WW2.....I'm tough, but I'm a b!tch compared to those guys I volunteer and donate to active duty and veterans causes, withought them there is no US

Very well said DKLaker "making me proud to have served twenty years on Active Duty". Pearl Harbor is a great place to visit, but that video is something else.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote