View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beasley, Gordon & Mayo

That gif is disgusting. I'm drinking coffee right now so it just made it weird

I don't know why this team likes Lopez. Unless they're hellbent on making it seem like they didn't just **** the draft up, there's better centers out there and I'd die if he gets overpaid.

Beasley might fit nicely into the Suns office, and I'd love to have Mayo or Gordon. I'm only worried about players getting overpaid.