View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Speaking of Team Dignitas, during the Chilean National Finals d.Killer defeated NrG.Darkness 2-0. xLs.Cruza will be joining Killer and Darkness with a paid trip to the 2012 Battle.net South American Championship.

Killer never dropped a map in the whole tournament, 2-0'ing all of his opponents.

The Chinese National finals began today. I do not know of a stream for this, but I think the top 3 favorites to take this are TooDming, Loner, and MacSed.

The France National Finals are this Thursday through Sunday. The obvious favorite is Mill.Stephano, however there are 8 other zergs in this tournament and it's safe to say Stephano's ZvZ is not his best matchup. I still don't think he'll be defeated.

I'll continue to update the WCS tournaments, as during the month of July I believe all of the smaller nationals will be done.

I think the Sweden Nationals will be a great event. Bischu, Naniwa, Sjow, Thorzain, and even LaLush (#1 in points for the TSL 4 qualifier) will be there, among others.

For premier tournaments, HomeStory Cup V will be taking place this Thursday through Sunday. This is must-watch SC2 action. HSC has been known for being one of the most entertaining tournaments in the scene. Liquipedia Link
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote