View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers interested in Mo Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
To make my point more clear......I am blaming the complete lack of coaching I blame this for messing up several players seasons to some degree.....even Pau. Not the only reason but a definite factor.

You're giving a coach that isn't offensive minded a bunch of offensive minded players. What else could anyone expect from that

I like Mike Brown and you know that first

But when I hear the possibility of us getting a big name player, it makes me think "God is this going to be good or bad? Will MB know how to implement him in the system?"
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote