View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Did you finish episode 2? We need to get a discussion going
So... spoilers ahead for Episode 2:

Once the game made the "dinner" seem like such a big event, I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen. If you've ever seen or read the Road, it seems like it was pulled straight from that. Then you had the poor legless dude just pulling himself along the ground. Creepy and effective.

The salt block scene in the meat freezer was a true "holy shit" moment for me. I was all ready to help Lilly revive the old bastard and then slam. This game pulls no punches and I love that about it.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote