View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #31
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Lakers should ask for Royce White instead of Scola in Houston Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Here are a couple of scenarios that I think would make the Lakers a better team while shedding some money:

Pau Gasol to Houston for

Kyle Lowry,
Kevin Martin (expirer),
and Royce White

White is a stud, reminds me of an Odom/Diaw combination. His averages were 13.4pts,9.3rbs,5.0asts on 53.4% FGs at Iowa State. He's got an NBA ready build and mindset. Plus he's almost a good of a passer as Gasol and won't need a lot of shots to contribute (averaged less than 10 fga at Iowa State).

Future 1st round pick, Blake, Eyenga to Minnesota for Beasley (S&T). Pick up Hill's 3.4 mill team option, sign Sessions to 4 mill per for 2 seasons, and Barnes for veteran's minimum.

PG: Lowry/Sessions/Morris
SG: Bryant/Martin/Goudelock
SF: Peace/Ebanks/Barnes
PF: White/Beasley/McRoberts
C: Bynum/Hill

What do you guys think?

I like that Houston trade although it would make us a bit guard heavy. I am really big on Darius Johnson Odom and think he is going to be an excellent defensive player in the league from day 1, so he needs to be in the rotation. Maybe trade Morris and Blake to get a quality big. I think Sacre is gonna make the team too. so, I'm saying Lowry/Sessions/Odom
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote