View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #25
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free Agency Discussion

Nothing yet but as many of you might have seen in the NBA forum, Nash has been traded to the Lakers for some picks.

I have been a fan of seeing Nash go so we can rebuild but I never wanted to see him in a Lakers Jersey.. I'm a little sickened.

Gambo broke the trade on his twitter

Gambo620

I'm hoping these get used to trade for Gordon with NOLA
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote