View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #40
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beasley to Phoenix 3yr/18mil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Yeah, I know Dudley started at the 2 spot with Grant at the 3 last season. I forgot about Frye and Morris, but the twin did have a solid rookie outing didn't he. I remember watching him and was surprised with his outside shot.

I do like how they snagged Marshall, the best true PG in the draft.
Morris was really good on the season. His J is nice and I think improved a little bit throughout the season, but I hope he doesn't just fall in love with it and instead opts to develop some nice low post moves.

The PF position is a bit of an issue with the bad contacts of Hakim Warrick and Channing Frye sitting there. I don't know a team that would be interested in either (except maybe as expirers...maybe). That'll need to be addressed as we rebuild.

Marshall was a good pickup and I hope he has already begun working on his jumpshot that has lots of room for improving. I'm also questionable on his defense.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote