View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #44
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: General Offseason / Free Agency Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsRisin2DaTop
So is Hill sticking around too? Or does he want out? I'd want him around Beasley as much as possible, who better than Grant?

If we can package all of the draft picks that we're stockpiling into a 1-5 spot in an upcoming draft I'd be happy. Suns management still has me reeling...
According to a source Hill will retire or go to LA.

I agree with wanting him though.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote