View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:28 AM   #20
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: girlfriend wants me to move in with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
The situation is resolved. Me and that girl aren't together anymore, she has major issues. And i'm renting a room right now. It's not glamorous or anything but it's something I can manage for now while I build up to be on my own again.

Well there are plenty of women out there, anyways.

Just hope your living situation and future gets better man. That's really important right now.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote