View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #305
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYlegend
I say we sign Felton and Scott Machado (and/or Kidd or Billups) now. Also try to go for randy foye because we need a SG, or delonte west won't be bad. But we need a decent back up big man, I like Carl Landry and maybe bring Camby back. But we need defenders mostly!!

I wish Brandon Roy would come though.
kidds about to sign with dallas

felton can go suck his own balls

our pg position is weak even if we match lin

sg position is so so
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote