View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #314
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Okay, so this is the time of year where I make my annual push for us to sing Sebastian Telfair! I won't even go into why. We all know I could argue this for days lol

Also, on the "we talk about him so much he's pretty much a Knick already" team.... Ramon Sessions. I mean really, this guy isn't a Knick yet?

Both are solid, cheap options for either starting or backup pg roles.

Let's do it!
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote