View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #21
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: girlfriend wants me to move in with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Well there are plenty of women out there, anyways.

Just hope your living situation and future gets better man. That's really important right now.
thanks man. My living situation is what it is right now. I can deal with it in spite of the fact that it's a downgrade from my previous living arrangement before getting fired from my old job. BUT, what i'm most concerned about is that for one thing the Boston area has kind of worn on me, i'm ready to try someplace new. And secondly, i'm tired of doing entry level positions that really don't even use the degree that I paid so much money for so i'm at a crossroads as to whether to keep trying for better jobs or to look towards more schooling.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote