View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Group E I think MC and HasuObs will move on. However I think TLO could very well replace Hasuobs there.

Group F I think we will see MaNa and Sleep move on. Mana recently won Dreamhack and a qualifier for the TSL4 and Sleep has been playing great since joining xSix and getting to go to tournaments all over the world. His ZvZ is quite strong so I think that will play advantage in a group with 2 other zergs and 1 protoss.

Group G I think we will see Sheth and YongHwa move on. YongHwa is a relatively unknown player but he's Korean so he'll probably do extremely well. slivko might make it past instead of sheth...

Group H I believe we will see MVP and Golden move on.

Because this is a four day tournament I believe the day after these groups we will see Group stage number two and then the final day will be the Top 8 being played out in a bracket. quarterfinals is bo5 and semis are bo5. finals are b07 and there is a third place match apparently.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote