View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #21
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Day 2 of Homestory Cup V has ended.

Group E MC and Hasuobs advanced
Group F Sleep and Snute advanced
Group G YongHwa and slivko advanced
Group H MVP and Golden advanced

6 out of 8 on my predictions.

The next group stage has been set.

Group A:
idrA
Happy
Sleep
Hasuobs

Group B:
YongHwa
Nerchio
Bling
Snute

Group C:
Sase
MC
Slivko
Dimaga

Group D:
Golden
MVP
Ret
Naama

These are all really strong groups that will be hard to predict.

Group A I think it'll be idrA and Sleep, however I wouldn't be surprised with either Happy or Hasu advancing. Hasu hasn't been playing as well at this tournament so far as I thought he might, though.

Group B I think YongHwa and Nerchio will advanced. I don't think Bling will be able to make it out giving his lackluster performance as of late and Snute may be able to make it past...

Group C I think Sase and MC will advance although I really think Dimaga may advance over Sase.

Group D I think it'll be Golden and MVP advancing. You never know with Ret, and he performed quite well in the first group stage so I think he can take games off of any of the players in his group. Especially because Zerg has been playing very well against terran.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote