View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "State you position on the Knicks" thread

knicks might be a formidable opponent if they can play well together having one full training camp and I think can challenge at the ECF level
It's all about Playoff positioning. Last season we got ****ed with our position while Indy and Boston faired well to move deep with the opponents they faced early which I believe we could of also done if positioned the same. We need to secure a top 3 spot next season cus I see the bottom half as being extremely weak.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote