Thread: Trade thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerp
I should have mentioned I would then Amnesty Metta and sign Grant Hill to vets minimum. I think we get younger and deeper.

You are not the only one who wanted the Lakers to amnesty Metta. I don't like his 6 mil/yr contract and I HATE his addiction in taking the 3pt shot even when he got decent shooting it towards the last 25 games of the reg season.
But I don't think you along with Metta bashers appreciate his defense enough.
Yes he is limited offensively and at times he is a head case but the guy is really good defensively esp against the likes of Durant.
The current MVP has stats vs World Peace
11 playoff games, has 32.8% from the 3pt line, has more turnovers(3.5) than assists at 2.7, shot a poor 42% from the field.
15 reg season games Kevin shot 46%, 26% from the 3pt line, has more turnovers (3.7) than 3.5 assists per game.
Durantulas career ave is 47%FG, 36% from 3pt line, 3 turnovers and 2.7 assists/game
Kevin had a remarkable stats last season of 50%FG, 39% 3pt, 3.3 assists.
IMO, the main reason San Antonio lost to OKC is that they didn't have anybody to slow down Durant, as Kevin feasted the Spur's defense with
53%FG, 36% 3pt, at 5 assists/game at only 2.5 turnovers/game.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote