Thread: Marcus Camby?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Marcus Camby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I see the hype as being the same crap as Dampier last year, guys begging for him when he was clearly on the way out. We can't keep piling in old ass players.......it will blow up in our faces. How many games did Karl Malone miss before he broke down on the Lakers. Pass, Pass, Pass PLEASE!!!!

Not really. Dampier was injured the previous year, and we saw a significant drop in production/mobility. Camby is coming off a healthy season and while his points are down, Lakers don't need him for that. They need him for rebounding and weakside help. His offensive boards avg last season are on par for his career averages.

Malone came on board expected to play heavy minutes and be a starter. Camby would be playing 16-18 mpg max. He wouldnt have to log the same amount of minutes.

I know where you are coming from in terms of age but all I am saying is he would be a good addition if we couldn't get Hill. He is not coming either way but he is a guy who can give you solid production in limited minutes.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote