View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mitch - Let's get Sonny Weems to our summer league team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Come on guys......can you please come up with names of good basketball players who can actually help us?
At least look up stats before posting
Getting like Comedy Central on here

Stats shmats. Have you seen him play? His stats in limited minutes aren't that telling and we're talking about a possible addition to a lineup with four all-stars, I don't really know what you're expecting. I know it's the era of the super-team but I'm just talking about taking a look at a guy who might be an upgrade on our current situation at the 3. This isn't a high risk suggestion. I'm sorry prime Scottie Pippen isn't available to join Mr. Poopy Pants.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote