View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #47
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Classic Moments in NBA recreated in stickman gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
In order this is what I got, help me out guys. I'm a noob I guess. Name? = guess, ? = no freaking idea.

Kobe
Kobe
Kobe
VC?
TMAC?
TMAC?
Kobe
Dirk
Kobe
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
?
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
?
VC
VC
VC
VC
AI
AI
AI
AI
AI
AI
AI
Durant
VC?
VC?
Durant?
?
Wade to Lebron
Lebron
I feel like it has something to do with kobe or bron?
Wade
?
Bron
Bron
VC?
Bron
Bron
Bron
?
?
Tim thomas or whatever that ******s name is PHX suns gm 6 mother****er
?
?
?
Bron
Griffin
?
?
Wade or Griffin?
Rondo
this way it is harder to re-check. just try posting gifs. yeah that could have been Tim Thomas, although to me it reminded of Horry. Never seen that angle with any of them, anyway...
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote