View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #27
Maniak
TJ Warren

Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

I don't watch GSL because I don't want to alter my sleep schedule to get rest before watching or just stay up. It generally doesn't start until 1 or 2 am here and I like to be in bed before that.

I was surprised naniwa took it to game 5. i don't like him at all but he's quite good. DRG is my second favorite korean behind MMA so it's nice to see him be the best in the world right now.

Byun beating nestea 3-0 was surprising. Still good to see this guy dominating again after the Match Fixing Scandal.

I love the way the bracket is. Byun (T) is facing Seed (P). These are the two more up and coming unknown players. Then below that DRG (Z) is facing MC (P). These are the two established previous GSL champions.

This assures the finals will be like last season with an up and comer against an established big name player. I think I'll be staying up for the finals, especially because they're scheduling them and the GSTL finals around the same date(s) on a beach in South Korea.

I hope that Byun beats Seed and DRG beats MC, and then DRG goes on to win his second GSL championship.

Both Seed and Byun have been dominating since RO32 so those games will surely be good.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote