View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats pursuing Ramon Sessions and Brendan Haywood

I don't even know why they offered Augustin a "lucrative extension", he hasn't been impressing anybody.

Sessions seems like a decent enough rotation guard. If only he had a jumpshot huh. I'm sure there aren't many teams in the market for Sessions, so I'm hoping for a friendly contract.

Not feeling Haywood though. Haywood is known as a head case and massive lockerroom cancer, not someone you want to bring into your inexperienced squad. Being paid money to go away by Dallas, a team in dire need of a center isn't looking good either.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote